[NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:34:48 -0000

One SERIOUSLY good idea,, yet again,,, *music sounds*,, Mech
CLix, like a black hawk or a catapult,, maby even a mad cat.
ive got tons of these things that i inherited from a source. i konw
the Necrons/Slann use battlemechs already but its an idea,,, or
Cygnar or just warmachine warjacks that look appropriate. We want
Tau Titans,, ,lets make them. hrmm,,, tau look awfully smooth,,
hmmm
maby like using Menoth machines,,,
or certain mechclicks that have a streamlined profile.
any takers to this one,,, becuse since they realised mechclicks 2,,
all the old ones can be found for pennies,,,,

Brian,,, Sensei and gunrunner for eldar pirates..

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Brian Dean wrote:
>
> >-
> >according to the fluff,,, nope,,, they have manta's and other such
> >large landers and large bombers but nothing 'ground' pounding.
At
> >least i believe the Manta is a large flying transport that holds
> >company card... sick sounding huh,,,
> >now i really need alot of flak buggies....
> >

> Hi!
>
> I know the flak says otherwise, but as someone who brought this up
on
> another forum said:
>
> "you don't have to obey everything that Jervis says and is in
Codex Tau,