Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:03:02 -0400

Brian Dean wrote:

>-
>according to the fluff,,, nope,,, they have manta's and other such
>large landers and large bombers but nothing 'ground' pounding. At
>least i believe the Manta is a large flying transport that holds a
>company card... sick sounding huh,,,
>now i really need alot of flak buggies....

Hi!

I know the flak says otherwise, but as someone who brought this up on
another forum said:

"you don't have to obey everything that Jervis says and is in Codex Tau,
you can *adjust* the background for your own games."

Kinda sounds like the "netepic" charter eh?

Since when does GW's "fluff" ever stopped us.... ;-)

Come on! Get those creative juices flowing!

Peter