Re: [NetEpic ML] GW shares crumble - the Beast is Dying

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:11:44 -0400

Lorenzo Canapicchi wrote:

>I don't know if this is a bad new or a good new, btw until GW have money to
>waste we can hope to see more epic stuff (I mean miniatures, who cares about
>crappy rules), but if the things are going wrong they will cut for sure all
>the non-core activities (like epic), the only way to see a lower price on
>items isn't a shares failure but a real competitor on the market, but
>unfortunately I don't see any "real" opponent at the moment.
>
>my 2 � :o)

Hi!

All too true. The best way to make GW do better business is to have
someone compete with them, but as you point out there isnt any real
competition.... yet.

I can only hope that several up and coming companies that are making
popular games continue to bite into GW's bottom line. That will get
change quicker than anything else will.

Peter