Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic 'Golden Angel' Tournament (was & and thanks for all the

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:48:08 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Toma Diener" <peyoterattle_at_y...> wrote:
> that is very interesting: I'll keep it in Mind!!
> Hmmmmmmm.
> A National Summer Campaign of NetEpic players...

< Zonks Head in Consternation at Own 'Provincial Americanism' >

....World-Wide!! ....I meant to say World-Wide!!!

<: phew! wonder if anyone noticed my faux-pas...? :>

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer, Fluff-Knight Kodesh

Head Designer, Wabi-Sabi Games
"If It's Wabi-Sabi, its Shabui Sho' 'Nuff!!"
Lyrics are Here:
   http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php
Animated Video is Here:
   http://pip.rubberfeet.org/stuff/ducks.html

> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "EPICentre Webmaster" <gambit_at_n...>
wrote:
> > If you need an online campaign - similar to www.netepic.org/GUXISS
I was