Re: [NetEpic ML] GW shares crumble - the Beast is Dying

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:56:05 -0000

the silliest Part of all this to me: for a corporation the size of
GW, the key to survival is diversification, not focusing in on one or
two Lines. In other words: the best thing GW could do for itself is
revitalize 'Fanatic' Games...
   Focused Products are what smaller companies need to do in order to
achieve Market Penetration: Larger Corporations must diversify their
holdings or risk being eliminated by a competitor (and yes it could
too happen: Privateer is doing some interesting things as far as us
'Old Fogey's' are concerned, but it's no threat to GW. -BUT : Look at
Hasbro's "HeroScape" it out-GW's GW!! and WiZKids....I just don't
even wanna talk about WizKidz... < sigh >)

ReB T'oma (whose Master's thesis was titled:
"Applied Normative Social Economics":Shot down by TAMU.<double sigh>)

Memetic Engineer, Fluff-Knight Kodesh
Lyrics are Here:
   http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php
Animated Video is Here: