Re: GW shares crumble - the Beast is Dying

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:01:19 -0000

Ahh yes,, i remember buying eldar war walkers for 12 bucks, infantry
for 6 bucks for 5 men,, then 6 bucks for 2 men,, and many other
things of GW nostalgia, and now,, for ex, a War walker will run you
30 dollars american, and a space mareine box of 10 plastic men
nearly 40 dollars,,, sheesh,, and they wonder why us old players
gave up and told them to F- off.
Brian