new Eldar Revenant Model

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:32:54 -0000

Hello all-

Well, the new Revenant model is, IMO, simply Gorgeous:

 I want 10 of 'em!!!

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99110304033&orignav=9
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk

The question is:

1) Do we use it as a model swap for the Revenant, ignoring the fact
that we now have three models for Eldar Titans.?

2) Do we create a New Class of "Heavy Scout Titan" using this model?

3) Do we create a new class of Light Scout titan using This revenant
as "the" revenant, and downgrading the "old" Revenant?

4) Something Else...?

My vote is for 4: Something Else: I want to use this model as an
Eldar Knight Baron-Lord model.

Thoughts...?

ReB T'oma

Lyrics are Here: