Modeling Odd Squat Units

From: Ed Raith <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:47:28 -0500

Hello again folks. I hope that everyone is fine. I was looking through the
Squat NetEpic 5.0 List (I recently aquired a large Squat Collection) and
noticed some units I really have no idea how to model. My weak computer
skills may be letting me down but I have a found a section on how to model
unusual units. Please help me out. Thanks Ed Raith
*IronHammer(med tank) The only model that seems close to fitting the stats
is a StormHammer and I know that ain't right.
*IronShield-an older RazorBack maybe?
*Retributor- I would say some edition of the Leman Russ should work. Any
other candidates?
*Ram- ??? Not a clue.
*GrudgeKeeper-??? The missiles throw me.
*Hearthlord-??? ForgeWorld model maybe?
*HellFury- I feel good about this one - Gorgon. Right?
*Hellworm Engine & Cars ??? No idea.
*Robot Comand Vehicle (interesting unit) ??? Not a clue.
*Behemoth ??? Equally clueless.