Re: [NetEpic ML] Modeling Odd Squat Units

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:15:50 -0400

Ed Raith wrote:

>Hello again folks. I hope that everyone is fine. I was looking through the
>Squat NetEpic 5.0 List (I recently aquired a large Squat Collection) and
>noticed some units I really have no idea how to model. My weak computer
>skills may be letting me down but I have a found a section on how to model
>unusual units. Please help me out. Thanks Ed Raith
>*IronHammer(med tank) The only model that seems close to fitting the stats
>is a StormHammer and I know that ain't right.
>*IronShield-an older RazorBack maybe?
>*Retributor- I would say some edition of the Leman Russ should work. Any
>other candidates?
>*Ram- ??? Not a clue.
>*GrudgeKeeper-??? The missiles throw me.
>*Hearthlord-??? ForgeWorld model maybe?
>*HellFury- I feel good about this one - Gorgon. Right?
>*Hellworm Engine & Cars ??? No idea.
>*Robot Comand Vehicle (interesting unit) ??? Not a clue.
>*Behemoth ??? Equally clueless.

Hi!

Ed, follow this link to the actual models we made the stats for:

http://www.mondayknight.com/CRindex.htm

Claw troop carrier - Ironshield
Fang Class Destroyer War Machine - Grudgekeeper
Gnasher Class Light War machine - Hellfury APC
Stalker Class Medium War Machine - Hearthlord
Pouncer Class Heavy War Machine - Behemoth

The ferret and wolverine tanks are not available currently and these are
the Ironhammer and Retributor respectively.

There are other lines that have vehicles that may serve, browse around
the site links.

The variant battlecars have to be made as conversions, no model exsists.

Peter