Re: [NetEpic ML] Modeling Odd Squat Units

From: Ed Raith <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 22:09:39 -0500

Very nice looking miniatures. Really top notch. But are not non-GW models
taboo? GW doesn't have a problem with this? You must forgive me, I'm just
suprised. They haven't given you a hard time about it? The minis that you
pointed out are really very nice looking. Guess I need to fire up the seach
engine. How do they match/fit in with the regular GW minis? Just out of
curiosity are there any other manufactorers to recomend?
Thanks, Ed Raith