Re: [NetEpic ML] Modeling Odd Squat Units

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:26:39 -0400

Ed Raith wrote:

>Very nice looking miniatures. Really top notch. But are not non-GW models
>taboo? GW doesn't have a problem with this? You must forgive me, I'm just
>suprised. They haven't given you a hard time about it? The minis that you
>pointed out are really very nice looking. Guess I need to fire up the seach
>engine. How do they match/fit in with the regular GW minis? Just out of
>curiosity are there any other manufactorers to recomend?
>Thanks, Ed Raith

Hi!

Yes, they are non-GW, and no GW doesnt give us any problems. Why should
they? We are totally independent. We produce our own rules and respect
their IP by not using any of their images and no using copy/paste. Our
rules are built from scratch in our own words and methods. The worst
they can ask us is not to use words like "eldar" or other copyrighted
terms, which I have always been prepared to change on request. Other
than that they cant ask much else.

So if you like them, buy them, use them and be happy. GW has NO say in
what we do.

Peter