Re: [NetEpic ML] Modeling Odd Squat Units

From: Ed Raith <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:58:14 -0500

First I want to appologize for ignorance and second I will say very nice
work (on NetEpic). A great process of working with players/lovers of Space
Marine/Titan Legions to produce a modern classic. If GW had this set of
rules with their 1997 release of miniatures (I think that the 1997 mulitpart
minis were some of the best minis ever done), "Epic 40k" would have been a
smash hit and not the dud it was. Good work. And now to figure out the
modeling of the Squat Infantry minis.
Cheers, Ed Raith