Re: [NetEpic ML] Army cards

From: Tim Johns <tmjohns9_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:37:24 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch@...> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It seems that WMN has a mandate on how to make the army cards.... ;-)
>
> Peter
>
> Bruce Scott wrote:
>

> > I'd vote for the SM2 style ones too.

Throwing in my 2 cents, I too prefer the SM2 style. While having pics
of the minis was eye-appealing, I find the SM2 army cards very
utilitarian, except for (as already mentioned by others) having the
break point on the back. Also, I would prefer to have them printed on
both sides. Having the back blank to facilitate hidden concealed set
up isn't a bad idea, but it would be constricting when trying to
deploy companies, especially an SM Battle Company, which I hardly ever
set up with the three detachments in close proximity.

Tim aka Dwarf Supreme