Re: Getting rid of some mini's

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 01:02:30 -0000

What kind of prices are you talking about? Also, can you list what
you have of the other armies? I'd be interested in the Marines,
Guard and Eldar, perhaps...and the Titans, certainly. As for the
Orks, I'll take them if I have to, and can afford to do so, but I
must admit that I have more Orks than anyone I've ever met (I can
field around 15K points worth), so I'm not as excited about those.
lol Anyway, let me know...I'd be interested in perhaps obtaining
some of it, as long as it's something I can reasonably afford to
do. As for trading, I would, but I have no 40K stuff, and am not
really wanting to part with my Blood Bowl team just yet. lol

A.D.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Kory Lorenz" <lorenzkl@...> wrote:

> Well, after long thought, I am getting rid of my Epic stuff. Lack
of
> interest in the group I game with is the primary reason for this.
Just
> couldn't get any of them interested enough to play it over 40k. :(
>
> So, I am offloading my stuff. If this is against any of these
groups rules,
> I apologize. please follow up with me in a private e-mail if you
are
> interested.
>
> The first group I am getting rid of are my Marines. I also have
Orks, Eldar