[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann 2nd test

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 17:18:10 -0600

Hi!

Sounds good, I've done a lot of looking on the net too. I'm afraid there is not a whole lot out there, but we'll see. Once you get some of the Ainsty stuff let me know how it is.

Let me know what you find out there.

Peter

  peter,

       Ok, hmm got me on that one, not sure of the bulckness, but I was planning on ordering some for my self to see. My one freind says that are kind of like the Babalon 5 models in size and shape. I never thought bout these models though Babalon 5 models are alittel pricy, 1 you already have a reptilian race (the narn), 2 they are of the same size and bulkness as warhammers, 3 they are still easy to get. Dirt side has figs too but found these can be hard to get, though they are of the same size

  better get out coffee going to be alot of planning here, I'd like to try to find models we both like and be able to get at local game store too, not just the net. I'll do some leg work on my part for this, and get out the note book with my unit ideas