Slann book

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 00:49:46 -0000

I have had a nightmare trying to upload the files.
I started with a 7.5MB pdf file. broke it into 4 parts and still too
big. Then reformated it to word... still to big. Reformated to pdf...

I have no idea what happened. Ended up with some in word and others in
pdf.

PLEASE take a look and provide feedback.

I would really like to finish up this thing. The Titans are still a
mess but I am concentrating on the rest. Actual photos, while
important, can be inserted later but I want to finish up the text and
units. Ban's artwork looks fantastic but I need more. (hopefully there
are others who would like their drawings included.)

Gary