Re:Slann book

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:50:40 +1000

Hi Gary,

I took some new photos of the Exodus stuff in natural light, but I'll have
to redo a couple of them. I'll post 'em up on my photobucket as soon as I
have a good set.

On the Steggadon, the Mechwarrior unit you chose (the Xanthos) is actually
almost too big to fit on a 60mm base, and is more massive than a Warlord
titan. Another problem is it has only ever been a Unique/Limited Edition
piece so its a little hard to get. Perhaps we could drop down to the
"Ursa", which is a bit smaller all round, has weapons that look an ok
match to the Steggadon, and should be easier for people to get.

For True Slann mechs, I've ordered these GZG 25mm battlesuits from Eureka:

Frog:
http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=204_207_223_228_230&products_id=2702

Bullfrog: http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=2966

I'd expect them to be here before the end of the week, and I could
probably have the company painted in short order.

I'll look over the book to date and give you some feedback soon.