Re: [NetEpic ML] Night Lords Chaos Legion

From: oztenaka <oclarke1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:19:25 -0000

Peter, I think that forcing them to target the nearest unit if it is
broken would be an adequate solution.

Would limit their options tactically occasionally

"A Night Lords player must Charge or Shoot (depending n orders) the
nearest unit if it is broken ignoring all other units."

something like that