Necrons for NetEpic -Fluffy Stuff

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:39:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Nils has some interesting ideas. However, I think it would be better to keep the Slann as the progenitors of life in the universe. As such, my basic idea is to have the Slann "create" or "evolve" the C'tan to be their main assistants. The C'tan then "revolt" against the Slann, taking Slann technology and using it against them (ie Necrons). The Necrons would have originally been tomb guards, used to prevent the new races from getting hold of Slann technology before the right time, as well as guards for high ranking Slann. The C'tan revolt would then have the C'tan reprogramming the Necrons, and adpating the Necrons to use against the Slann. This allows for the stand alone Necron list (C'tan modified), and will show why the Slann were reduced so greatly, and why the C'tan have disappeared.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - B. Bonzai
Homepage: http://home.earthlink.net/~deaconblue3/