[NetEpic ML] Re: Ork Zzap Gun Question

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 03:54:04 -0000

Kelvin,

OK, I understand the reasoning.

There are few things that need stats though. The Ragnarok and
Siegfried tanks, the IG autocannon and bazooka guys, the Fire Support
platoon guy, and the Space Marine jet bike.

As far as I am concerned, we can have stats for every model. One of
the things I liked best about the older versions of Net Epic were the
comments in italics for what models to use. While we all know the
models for most of the items, there were some suggestions for vehicals
where there were no GW models - like some of the Squat tanks for
example. IMHO, those comments should be brought back.