Ork Tactics Question

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:16:18 -0000

I have a quick question for the group regarding Ork tactics. I played
a game with Orks yesterday, and while I have played Orks many times
before, I saw a tactic that I hadn't seen before, and I wasn't sure if
I could argue with it. So I wanted to ack you guys.

The Player with the Bad Moon Clan bought some Battle Wagons and took
nine boyz and a Nob in the BWs and took a building which was an
objective. Now I know about cohesion of the unit, but if a Nob, which
is independent was with that group, would this tactic be legal? I
didn't think it was, but given the Nob with them, I couldn't really
argue against it.

I have never done something like this - I usually park the BMs on a
hill with a couple of WB Towers and have them stand back and shoot.

What do you all think?