Re: [NetEpic ML] A couple of things

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 04:26:12 -0000

Yes, it does. What I am trying to ask, and not very well obviously, is
does the Cyclops only get to shoot multiple shots at a titan with
shields, and if the titan/bio-titan is shieldless, then it only gets
one shot?

Here is an example. I have fought Chaos with Squats. There is a
shieldless Chaos titan in range. Do I only get one shot, or can I get
up to 5 shots, if I make a 2+,3+,4+,5+,6 roll? Or do I only get one
shot with the weapon on a shieldless titan/bio-titan? In my
interpretation of the rules, I took up to 5 shots.

Sorry for the confusion.