Re: New to the group

From: plm2212 <plm2212_at_...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:26:18 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Toma Diener" <peyoterattle@...>
wrote:

> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "plm2212" <plm2212@> wrote:
> > I really like the
> > painting and modeling end of the hobby, which is what drew me in
at
> > first and then led to the gaming side of things. I live in
Crosby
> > Texas, and I think I am the only gamers in these parts, but I
drive
> > into Houston a lot and try to game when my work permits.
>

> Howdy-Ho and welcome to the Band of Merry Pranksters-
>
> What end of Houston do you come through?
> I am Far North (the Woodlands in fact), but am fairly Mobile where
Epic is concerned-

> I have a decent Table at home ready to Play,
> but have 'net-epic'ed' at the Enigma collectibles store:
> http://www.enigmagame-tx.com/
> I suspect MidNight Comics is also a viable venue:
> http://www.midnightcomics.com/
>
> I wouldn't mind organizing a Game or two for OwlCon (Rice
University) in February:
> http://www.owlcon.com/
> or AggieCon (TAMU) in March:
> http://aggiecon.tamu.edu/
>

> Fancy a Game this quarter...?

Thanks for the welcome, I usually play a lot around predator games in
Dickinson, but that is just because the people I play with live out
that way. I can travel when it comes to playing epic, I have a crazy
work scheduale so I usually know that I am going to be off the day
before I am off. I would really like to get a game in sometime in
the near future. I have never played at the stores you mentioned,
but sure I could find them no problem. I am currently working on a
playable ork force and hope to have it done in a couple of months, as
I am quite a slow painter. As soon as I have a free day, I would
really like to get a game together.