Epic Space Marine Madboyz and Shokk Attack Gun questions

From: <smetfam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:17:07 -0000

Hello, Getting back into playing "Epic, Space Marines" with Clan cards and such, and wondered about Madboyz. Since you can add five "support" cards under each Clan, one could have quite a large mob of Madboyz. Am I missing some limitation on their use?

Also, the Shokk Attack Gun is a separate mob, but still follows the Ork command rules, right? If I drop off an Evil Sunz team and surge forward with the rest of the Clan leaving it behind, it may have to automatically follow on Advance Orders (normal to charge speed) once out of Nobz command, correct?

This Saturday four of us are playing a round robin games series with 2500 point armies. My Ork force is centered on the Kult of Speed and Evil Sunz with Engineer Bignails Special Card. WAAAH! Rich Smethurst