Madboyz "free" cards & Shokk Attack Gun

From: <smetfam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 9:31:01 -0400

All, My son, Rob, pointed out that in the basic "Space Marine" rules you are limited to one free special or support card per company, host, clan etc. This is the limiting factor. Also, a Skullhamma Battlefortress carries up to five troop stands. I suppose I could stick the Shokk Attack team with the battlefortress. Would the battlefortress nobz then command the Shokk Attack gun mob? Thanks, Rich