[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Karlsen Rune <Rune.Karlsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:46:46 +0100

What about the Slann titans for those of us who're planning to play Slann?
They have a fixed shield at 3+, but still it says : A damaged location or a
downed shield is repaired by a 5+ on a D6. How will this work?

Aren't the Slann equally or more advanced than the Eldar? According to
Peter, the
Slann titans are just as maneouverable as the Eldar titans (allthough their
move
is less).

Rune