[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: Revision Issue: Titans

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:47:11 +0100

Hi!

> With 4+ regen it should not be too bad.

This sound better.

> I've never used Warhounds much in the past since they dropped like flies.

Yes they drop with easy, but for 200 pts (armed) they are better them most
heavy vehicules;they are titan, so are difficult to assault, have -1 to hit
on charge, a SMALL template (that is an anachronism that must be changed,
because I don't understand why if I hit a large target as a titan I could
miss it for the scatter dice)etc..and at least they must absorb three hits
to go down, can you do the same thing with a super heavy?
Surely you will state that with only two shield they don't see the end of
the first turn, but they will absorb a lot of fire because they are titan
and psycologically your opponed fear titans and won't hesitate to shot at
them every thing it has.

Stefano