[NetEpic ML] Re: Vehicle close combat

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:24:17 -0500

Two things: 1. Overrun attacks (or at least attempts at one). the
charging vehicle should receive a bonus to its CAF. No other change
really needs to be made. This would take into effect the ability of
units to "set for charge" as it were.
        2. Only certain vehicles should be capable of over-runs. I just don't
see Rhinos and such attempting an over-run. the fire power and armor
just isn't there. I would say that they could attempt to run through
(not doing any real damage), infantry stands. But that may just be over
doing things a bit.

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell