[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:19:51 -0500

The Titan Revision Solution:

1) Move the Warlord Reactor to the back, no front shot possible.

2) Increase repair rolls on Imperial Titans to 4+.

3) Increase repair rolls on Eldar Titans to 3+

This looks good, to me, can everybody else live with it?

Warprat ;)

-->How about scaling weapon damage? I mean, should a single stand of
infantry be able to take down any titan's void shield? Does that stand
generate enough energy/power to take down/overload the shield? I would
say not. Something like 6 infantry scale hits in a single turn, to take
down 1 shield. 5 for hvy weapons, and 2 for the bigger guns. Things
like the volcano cannon, and other titan weapons would still act as
normal. I do see where this could cause some PITA work, but it does make
some sense. This would help put an end to the use of infantry firing off
to take down the shileds before hitting a titan with the big stuff.
Other than that, the stuff above works for me.

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell