[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Wilding K <kwildi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:21:00 +0000

I thought that shields needed to be hit by weapons of lascannon or
better save mod?
This always worked in the past, and ensured that (Imperial & Chaos)
titans didn't go down under a hail of bolter / shuriken / shoota fire.

In fact, the image of a titan striding across the battle field, tracer
fire arcing up towards it, and the bullets annihilating harmlessly in
flashes of light on the shield seems pretty cool. Would be neat if some
software house did an Epic version of MechWarrior3 *grin*. I digress...

I take it you're proposing that the repair rolls are a one-off, and if
you fail to repair, that damage remains for the rest of the battle?