[NetEpic ML] Skimmer rules & close assault

From: <saf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 04:45:16 -0800

Can you solve a couple of arguments for me. My Eldar playing opponant
presumes that since hi Warlock is a command unit it can move in its
Falcon & also do a pop up at the end of his move. Is this correct.
Also when many differing units are being thrown into the fray (ie each
side charging into a close assault as their turn to move0 how can you
determine who the attacker is & therefore who has the right to
determine what unit fights first?