[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 09:48:49 -0600

Hi!

Oh don't worry the clarifications are points to discuss.

I can see already that:

1. Damage table will ONLY be for super heavies and not knights
2. The suggested modifiers for the holofield will probably be along teh lines suggested of -1 to hit for first fire orders, -2 for advance and -3 for charge since they are more reasonable

As for the overrun and tanks it is now clear this is NO longer the 2/3 majority therefore NO change in close combat for tanks has met the 2/3 rule majority rule.

So I would worry as reason will prevail.

Peter