[NetEpic ML] Re: Pinning

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:31:28 -0600

Hi!

<grin> this is an old one I've answered many times. When you "pin" you pin the vehicles NOT the troops inside. IF the embarked units have movement left (meaning the transport was engaged before it has a chance to move, meaning the troops inside can use 100% of their move) they may disembark and engage in close combat if their orders permited them or where on advance they may move away and pick them off come the advance phase. If the transport had moved its full move (thus leaving nothing for the embarked units) then they may not disembark.

Peter