[NetEpic ML] Pinning

From: <psorah_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 09:08:02 -0800

Last night we had a 31000 point TL/SM rules one off game. during the
course of the game a bit of a controversy came up. Upon winning
initiative, I had the IG player move his troops first. He moved a
group of them into Close combat with my Blood Ax Clan. The clan were
all inside the rhinos and landraiders. On my movement phase I then had
the clan disembark (they were on charge orders). The question is can
this happen, or because they were pinned, they were unable to disembark?

Anyway anybody know?

     Paul.