[NetEpic ML] Re: Flyer rules

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:37:36 -0800

Hi Peter,

You have done wonderfull work with the Flyer rules. A couple of
questions, though.

1) In your "older" proposed Flyer rules, you suggested that AA would be
able to fire more than once in a turn. Is this still the case?

2) Can other ground units fire at flyers?

3) Some flyers had weapons with a greater range than 25cm. This allowed
them to possibly attack ground targets, without entering the range of AA
guns. The Eldar flyers being the best example. I think some of the
"Flavor" goes out of the game, with the 25cm rule. I look forward to
some much cheaper bombers, however, if the 25cm range is adopted.

Thanks for your GREAT work on the Flyer Rules, Peter!

Warprat ;)