[NetEpic ML] Slann miniatures and colors..

From: Karlsen Rune <Rune.Karlsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:03:20 +0100

I'd like to paint my Slann & Necron miniatures. Any thoughts on colors for
the different infantry and vehicles? Are there any
colors which are considered "slann"? Shades of green? If anybody has painted
Slann, and have some pictures, feel free to
upload them or post a link :)

Rune

This message has been scanned for viruses with F-Secure Anti-Virus for
Microsoft Exchange and it has been found clean.

For more information about computer viruses, connect to
http://www.DataFellows.com/vir-info/.