[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann miniatures and colors..

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:29:38 -0600

Hi!

Been thinking of the same thing a lot since I'm about ready to paint my Slann army.

I would suggest shades of green with gold and silver trims in certain areas for actual slann, metalic colors like gunmetal and such for necrons and bestial colors like brown or drab green or grey for saurians.

Peter

I'd like to paint my Slann & Necron miniatures. Any thoughts on colors for
the different infantry and vehicles? Are there any
colors which are considered "slann"? Shades of green? If anybody has painted
Slann, and have some pictures, feel free to
upload them or post a link :)

Rune