[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Darius \ <darius.spano_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:08:02 -0500

Good point. Slann shouldn't have 2+ repair rolls for their titans. It would
be unbeliveablly hard difficult to do anything. You damage it badly then
next turn no damage. 3+ is much better.

I was wondering though, I know ittans roll for each individual shield to be
repaired but what about damage? I thought if the titans leg,weapon and
bridge were damaged for example you could only repair one area per turn and
a Techie unit would give you the ability to repair 1 additional area. Let me
know if my thoughts are correct. Thanks,
Darius