[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:33:38 GMT

> > Yes, I agree, Eldar should be Super-Duper.

well, no elda runit in 40K coms without a flaw....I have always seen the
eldar as very specialized. When doing what they are good at, their units
excel...but try firefighting with striking scorpions or providing long range
support with fire dragons and it all comes crashing down.

If the eldar get advantages....make sure you offset them with bad things as
well