[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:04:25 -0500

Thats fine by me But if you can move these all over the board like that then they are better than Titans -2 to hit only be shot by AA units, Fire them off hiding behind a biulding and guide it to what you want to hit. Next it will be able to stop behind a building and just peek its head out like in cartoons. LOL SSHH I'm hunting weawents. And you can get 3-6 of them, depending if your group limits them, for the cost of a Hull. Cheez pleaz