[NetEpic ML] Re: Another view of the Dark Eldar list

From: mmmslurpahhnibbleooonipmmmmmBITE <paintingdog_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:31:10 -0800

Good points hellreic,

I appreciate your comments and want to encourage more discussion of the
Dark Eldar lists.

I have been questioning the 15cm move myself. I'm not quite sure the
best way to address the Dark Eldars faster foot movement ability in
40K. With good dice rolling they can move as fast as a Leman Russ.
Maybe it would be better to give them the bonus when charging like
Darius' list does. Would dropping their move ot 10cm bring them more in
line with their points cost in your view?

I really think the points are balanced though (especially for the
infantry which have been playtested the most). A warrior stand from a
support card costs 33.3 points. I compared them to and guardian stand
at 25 points and a marine devastator stand at 45.8 points. As far as
the company cards go isn't it pretty standard to not charge for the
command section?

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/?start=2412