[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:56:50 -0500

The great mage isn't even in play yet and if you read non psyhic attack,
works out damage as normal warlock, Imps, and others go right through
sheilds and destroy LOL for 150 uuuhhhmmm your point being I'm lost here.
look hard you will see tahat the others are more powerful and as I said
before I'll trade any day.