[NetEpic ML] Re: Another view of the Dark Eldar list

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:59:40 -0500

Well faster foot should in my eyes only go to those that are your assult
troops
your company card has 19 troop at 600 a tactical squad only has 16 troops
and cost 150 pts more your troops are better in every way too, but might
even out if they only move 10cm. Keep in mind drop pods cost 350pts to take.
Most of all don't forget to charge for the combat drug, for this is a plus
to the army not a draw back.