[NetEpic ML] Re: New to list,a few questions/ideas

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:20:23 -0500

1 if they are already in Close combat then no, that would be firing into
close combat if they are in the process of charging then yes. Don't forget
that your jet bikes are skimmers and in the next round you can fly away from
the horse for it can not pinn you. Only skimmers can pin skimmers.
2 not here not yet LOL
3 never tryed it
4 you could try the drop pod it is a link on the netepic page they have a
nice campain rules set but as far as mission cards you should be able to
play them by using support cards to fit the bill. and biuld custom armies
that way instead of taking full company cards. like 1 scout, 1 terminator, 1
Space Marine HQ = 1 company then add you supports and special
5 from the models center