[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Butch Hobson <fog_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 19:53:05 -0500

>Warhound hull, 250 points
>Reaver hull, 300
>Warlord hull, 500

Well, I've got no problem with the Reactor in the back, but increasing the repair chance to 4+ should be worth a bit. Otherwise your going to have Titans running around, with more to support them, for a longer number of turns. If you don't increase the points cost, we're going to end up with an unbalanced game, in the long run.
Even a small variance of 25 points will make a difference.

>I will list the Imperial weapons below with current cost, the comments should be two >fold, first wether the cost is okay and second whether the rules for it should change.

>The two weapons I would most like to change are the vortex and warp missiles, while >they still can be powerful I'd either restrict their use or use the idea of having these as >special cards.

Considering the limited effects of each, though powerful, I'd just leave them as is. They're one-shot weapons. They both may or may not out right destroy anything on the board. Is this worth more than their listed value? I don't think so.