[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 03:05:20 -0800

> >The two weapons I would most like to change are the vortex and warp
missiles, while >they still can be powerful I'd either restrict their
use or use the idea of having these as >special cards.

> Considering the limited effects of each, though powerful, I'd just
leave them as is. They're one-shot weapons. They both may or may not
out right destroy anything on the board. Is this worth more than their
listed value? I don't think so.

I agree on the cost, but I'd still like a limited availability. How
about a maximum of one of each type of missile for every 3000 points?

Luca Lettieri