[NetEpic ML] Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:20:38 -0600

Hi!

Now that the several issues in the core rules have been more or less settled lets now revise Titans, starting with Imperial Titans

Keep in mind that now the reactor is no longer in the front (the location will be substituted by a hull location) and that repair and regenerating shields is now at 4+.

I will list the various hulls and current price, I would like opinions on if the cost should increase or decrease and by how much.

Warhound hull, 250 points
Reaver hull, 300
Warlord hull, 500

I will list the Imperial weapons below with current cost, the comments should be two fold, first wether the cost is okay and second whether the rules for it should change.

      Gatling Blaster
     60

      Laser Blaster
     50

      Melta Cannon
     50

      Quake Cannon
     85

      Turbo-Laser Destructor
     75

      Vulcan Mega-Bolter
     50

      Volcano Cannon
     100

      Blastgun
     65

      Cannon
     100

      Destructor
     125

      Inferno Gun
     50

      Deathstrike Cannon (Head)
     75

      Multiple Rocket Launcher
     50

      Barrage Missile Launcher
     100

      Harpoon Missile
     75

      Vortex Missile
     150

      Warp Missile
     125

      Battle Claw/Power Fist
     15

      Chain Fist/ Power Saw
     25

      Laser Burner
     10

      Power Ram
     25

      Wrecker
     25

      Cerberus AA Gun*
     40

      Carapace Multi-Lasers
     10

      Carapace Landing Pad
     50

      Close Combat Head
     15

      Command Head
     35

      Corvus Assault Head/ Pod
     150

      Custodian Head
     50

      Devotional Bell
     50

      Fire Control Center
     75

      Trident
     50

      Weapon Head
     25

The two weapons I would most like to change are the vortex and warp missiles, while they still can be powerful I'd either restrict their use or use the idea of having these as special cards.

Opinions please!

Peter