[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:21:47 -0800

Hi Peter,

I am pretty new to NetEpic, and a real pain in the butt, usually. But I
would truely like to thank you, Peter, for taking the time and energy,
to save Epic. For me, it's truely wonderfull to be able to have a good,
vigerous discussion with truely, intelligent people. Also, after being
stuck with 2nd edition rules, and having no way to give any input, this
forum is truely a dream come true. Everybody has something good to say,
a new point of view, an interesting tidbit. I know many opinions, I
have held dear over the years, have been changed by reading and
discussing, with the other fine gamers on this board.

All this is due to your excellent leadership. While being involved,
answering questions, etc... You do not try to control, but only steer
the ship when necessary. For me, it's very interesting to see how your
opinions change, as new ideas are introduced. As are my own, many
times.

It would be a BLAST, to truely meet everyone sometime, and have a Big
Blowout week of gaming. Like a Gencon, or something, on a smaller
scale. The digital camera idea, is also good. But I'm not sure you
want to see me un-shaven, and in an old T-Shirt and underwear. Gasp....
;)

Thanks again, Peter!

Warprat ;)