[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Darius \ <darius.spano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:29:53 -0500

I always take the Multiple Rocket Launcher for the Warlord. Agreed it isn't
great but I need the barrage artillery for the SM. Why take mole mortars or
addtional batteries of whirlwinds when this has a better to hit than 3
whirlwinds or 3 mole mortars and its only 50 pts. This weapon doesn't always
save me but it is handy for taking out vibro cannons, weirdboy towers and
hard to reach artillery behind enemy lines. If you are worried about cost
make it 35 or 40 pts. Another cool weapon is the Wrecker. For 25 pts it
increases your CAF, takes out buildings, destroys one non-superheavy
vehicle/titan/praetorian classed unit before CC and gives you an advanced
attack on titans in CC. I have taken this many times and have used it in CC
effectively. I have been known to charge my titans.
Darius