[NetEpic ML] Re: heresy

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:49:36 GMT

>I'm having similar results. I have instituted two changes:
>
>1. the catastrophic roll is now a fixed number versus anything but titan
>close combat weapons
>2. The power of the shields is going up 1 or 2 points.

Sounds very reasonable. It makes the titan more tough and makes it worth
getting into CC.

What about making the shields "invulnerable" (Ignroing armour piercing)
After all, these weapons are designed to fire through heavy armour plating,
but a void shield must be rather different??

>This was an intended next step, the current lists are generic, so to speak.
>Extra lists with more specialized troops like Jyrki's Sisters of battle can
>no be introduced.
>
>Thinking of writing one up Weasel?

Yup, I am currently writing on the imperial guard stuff which will cover all
the official regiments plus the 2 from the new 40K novel "Gaunts ghosts".

I iwll also redo the variant space marine stuff as well.

FInally I am getting around to an Adeptus Mechanicus list which (I think)
will be kinda kewl